Terms and Conditions (FAQs)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items listed for sale on our website are made-to-order specifically for you. Made-to-order enables us to offer the widest variety in colors, styles and sizes. If you have concerns, please feel free to reach out to us or to review our Testimonials to hear from our brides directly.
Shipping Times & Delivery Methods
- We ship domestically and internationally using USPS Priority Mail (a trackable method). Shipping insured up to $50. Additional shipping insurance is available for purchase, please ask us at the time of purchase.
- Shipping typically takes 3-5 business days for U.S.-domestic orders and 14-21 days for International orders.
- Some international destinations access duties, fees and taxes for the importation of goods. These fees are a buyer responsibility. Ellie Wren does not collect and remit these fees.
Returns, Exchanges & Cancellation of Orders
As you know by the time you've spent planning your wedding, wedding work is hard work! The same is true of designing and creating custom wedding accessories. As such, we do have some terms and conditions that will apply to your made-to-order wedding shoes.
- Made-to-Order items may not be cancelled after they are placed.
- Made-to-Order items may not be returned. If you have concerns about your wedding shoes, please contact us though as we may be able to help.
- Please note that all shoes are dyed to match in indoor lighting; you might notice your shoes taking on a slightly different hue outside.
- Our shoes do run pretty true to size, but if you're concerned about the fit of your shoes and you're in the U.S., you can participate in our Perfect Fit program.
- As with all satin shoes you should take care not to get them wet. Dyeable satin shoes are not colorfast. With dark dye colors (such as blue, purple and red) you may experience some "rub" on your feet when you first wear the shoes. This is normal and will rinse off with some soap and water. We do offer water-resistant coating which will help to protect the shoes against moisture.